Now it becomes serious! I asked Eugene for a 3d model of my head and ordered a new material: BronzeFill PLA wich contains 80% bronze. Process went as usual: RL photos - 3d model - 3d print with standard PLA - 3d print with the new bronze material - finish. I have to admit that I like it very much. Well, a few small details vanished during the finishing process (some wrinkles and stubbles) and the print layers are still visible. I made a very small version as well: Both of them share a printer problem: The last levels looks shitty and have holes: But I ordered a 3d pen for 1,75 mm PLA filament already to treat such issues. Even the very small print is not bad: I think this enables me to put such heads onto 12" figures - either from RL or from games.