1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Four Cigarettes

Discussion in 'Life, the Universe and Everything' started by Jamira, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Cigarette 29 (27a)

Well, the problem with AI is still in my mind. What do we expect from an artificial intelligence? Oh wait, wrong question!
    Out at the loggia, smoking another of this deadly cigarettes, I thought about determination.

For what reason shall we - as humans - develop an AI? AI as a slave, trapped into a small cage of human imaginations or another AI byond of our limits? We humans tend to imagine everything within our own limits. Why?

A new born child has a simple inherent program only: survive, keep the race alive and die after a short period to offer room for younger and new individuals. That's the way we became the dominant race on planet Earth. Wich means: survive, kill all your enemies and have sex as often as possible until you die. Everything else is a product of trancendental projections. Philosophy, religion, social rules ... whatever. We try to design our life by several improvements. Some use fitness-studios to build a better body, some go to an university to build a better mind. Some combines both. Nice, but it's all gathered into the small cage we all live in.

I like the idea of the basic determination: survive, learn and improve. Not as a program code but as an ability. No goal at all. Just let the dogs out.

Would such an AI respect us humans as serious partners? I doubt it. At this point experiance and acceptance of failors becomes important - at least for the survival of humans. But this is just another trancendental part: forgiveness. It's a very special part of human existance. To be honest: what is it good for? Just to keep the number of clan members at a serious level to be able to win next fight against the other clan. Remember folks, our early ancestors were barbarians.

Sooo ...
    What do we want? A slave AI or an open, not determinined AI without all this so called "values"? We want a slave AI. This will be a bastard, shrinked by our confused imaginations and historical and biological determinations. HARRRR!

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  2. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Cigarette 30

My current 3d-projects (Mallory and Pitbull) require a lot of smoking out at the loggia. Occasionally these four or five minutes become the perfect break to get a different and fresh sight of a problem.

Today I had one of these breaks and thought by myself: Individuals can be very different. I'm afraid most people, confronted with technical descriptions and drawings, would say: "That makes my pussy dry :-( I love things I can see and touch."

I say: "Vice versa! Technical drawings make my pussy wet :-) I don't need real things. I can imagine them from the drawing." I went inside, rolled another cigarette (30a) and continued smoking. Because I was very happy and wanted to enjoy this small moment of happiness. Why? Because I have both: The technical drawing (for imagine a product) and the real life product (to see and touch it). I walk around all days with a wet pussy ... LOL!

I say make a WET!. - icon!

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  3. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I'm starting to ponder if I am becoming drowned in see and touch. I think I need to spend more time in my imagination. Read books and day dream or time wandering round in Entropia lost in my own imagination about what I'm doing (MA was always good at letting you fill in the [copious] blanks).

I know what you mean though. Lately I've been finding I'm happiest when I'm lost in a problem or task.